From Curiosity to Code: The Beginning of My Web Development Journey



Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Afsha, and I am an Information Technology student. Recently, I started learning web development, and it has been an exciting experience. I have always been curious about how websites are created, and that curiosity motivated me to begin this journey. Every day, I learn something new that helps me improve my skills and brings me closer to my goal of becoming a web developer.

Why I Chose Web Development

I chose web development because it combines creativity and technology. It allows me to create websites that are both useful and visually appealing. I also enjoy solving problems and seeing my ideas come to life on the screen. Since web development is an important skill in today's digital world, I believe learning it will open many opportunities for my future career.

What I've Learned So Far

I started with HTML, where I learned how to structure a web page using headings, paragraphs, images, links, and semantic tags. After that, I learned CSS to style my web pages with colors, fonts, spacing, and layouts. I also explored Flexbox, which helped me arrange content in a clean and responsive way.

In addition, I learned the basics of Git and GitHub, which are useful for managing projects and sharing code online. I have also started exploring backend development and look forward to learning more about how complete web applications are built.

My First Project

My first project is a personal portfolio website. It includes a navigation bar, an About section, and a Projects section to showcase my work. Building this project has helped me apply the concepts I learned in HTML and CSS while improving my confidence in creating websites from scratch.

My Future Goals

My next goal is to learn JavaScript, React, Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB so that I can build complete full-stack web applications. I also want to work on more projects, gain practical experience, and continue improving my skills as a developer.

Conclusion

My web development journey has just begun, and I know there is still a lot to learn. Every new concept and every project teaches me something valuable. I am excited to continue learning, building, and growing as a developer. I hope this journey inspires other beginners to take their first step into the world of web development.

Thank you for reading my first blog. I look forward to sharing more as I continue my web development journey.

Comments